St. Saviour's Church is a Roman Catholic chriatian church located at the corner of 8th avenue and 6th street in Park Clope, Brooklyn. This corner lot was purchased on November 9th, 1905 by father James J. Flood, who had been selected to form a new parish on the Hill section of the Slope. The new parish was to be erected from portions taken from the parishes of Holy Name, St. Thomas Aquinas, and St. Francis Xavier. A month later, the house at 611 Eighth Avenue was purchased for $9,000 as a part of a future permanent rectory.