Church of the Holy Innocents is a historic church at Willow Avenue and 6th Street in Hoboken, New Jersey. The congregation was founded in 1872. It was built 1871-1872 to the designs of Edward Tuckerman Potter and Henry Vaughn. The choir was added in 1913, the baptistery in 1932. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1977. The church parish merged with All Saints Episcopal Parish int 1983. Presently the church is not in use, but has been targeted by the parish for future restoration and renovation.