Holy Trinity Monastery is a male monastery of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR), located near Jordanville, New York. Founded in 1930 by two Russian immigrants, it eventually became a main spiritual center of Russian Orthodoxy in the West. The monastery is well known for its publishing work and for the attached Holy Trinity Orthodox Seminary.
The monastery was founded in 1930 by Father Panteleimon (Nizhnik) and two his friends as they bought the Starkweather farm near Jordanville for a $25 down payment. In addition to performing the daily services, the brotherhood worked the land and began dairy production.