crown heights


Jun 04 2011

Church of St. Francis of Assisi and St. Blaise, Brooklyn

The Church of Saint Francis of Assisi and Saint Blaise is a Roman Catholic parish church in the Roman Catholic Diocese of Brooklyn. The parish of Saint Francis of Assisi was established in 1898. The current church building in Italian Renaissance style was built in 1913 by architect William J. Ryan.

The parish of Saint Francis of Assisi merged with that of Saint Blaise, which had been established in 1905.