Washington Square Methodist Church, Manhattan



Washington Square Methodist Church, Manhattan. Photo 1

Washington Square Methodist Episcopal Church was a former Methodist church located at 135 West Fourth Street, Greenwich Village, Manhattan, New York. It was built in 1860, became a United Methodist church and closed in 2004 when its diminished congregation rented space in Trinity Chapel, New York University in 1964. The church could not be demolished as it was located in the Village historic district and was instead converted into residential units.

This text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
based on Wikipedia page
Contact info:
135 West 4th Street,
New York, NY 10014