Van Cortlandt Jewish Center, The Bronx


The Van Cortlandt Jewish Center (VCJC) is a modern Orthodox synagogue affiliated with the Orthodox Union. Founded in 1927, the Center initially was housed in a street level room of an apartment building. In 1947, the Center moved into a converted mansion at 3997 Gouverneur Avenue, where it remained for 18 years. In 1965, VCJC moved into its own newly constructed building at 3880 Sedgwick Avenue, its current home.
based on citations from the Official website
Contact info:
3880 Sedgwick Ave Frnt A,
Bronx, NY 10463
See also: