St. Therese of Lisieux in Montauk, NY


The catholic parish has been in Montauk since the 1760's. It was known as The Church of the Little Flower and later renamed St. Therese of Lisieux. The previous Tudor-style church was built in 1935 and was closed in 1995 due to the weakeness of it's structure. A new church was built in 2006.
Contact info:
55 South Etna Avenue,
Montauk, NY 11954