St. Markella Greek Orthodox Cathedral, Queens



St. Markella Greek Orthodox Cathedral, Queens. Image 1

The Cathedral of St. Markella was established by the ever-memorable Metropolitan Petros of Astoria in 1954, to serve the pious Orthodox Christians in the area who remained loyal to the Patristic "Old" Calendar. Since that time, it has become the Cathedral parish of the Holy Metropolis of the G.O.C. of America, whose current bishop is His Eminence Metropolitan Pavlos.

Contact info:
26-68 26th Street
Astoria, New York 11105