St. Clement's Episcopal Church in Manhattan

St. Clement's was founded in 1830, and currently serves Manhattan's Theatre District. In 1962, St. Clement's was reconfigured to include a theatre and embarked upon its theatre ministry, symbolized every Sunday by our famous Mass in the Theatre. We remain the second oldest, continually operating Off Broadway Theatre in New York City.

A pioneering congregation in celebrating of the ministry of women, of gay and lesbian people, and those of all walks of life; a longtime center of service to the poor, celebrating social activism and creative liturgy, we are one of the most diverse Episcopal parishes in New York City.

based on info from the Official website
Contact info:
423 West 46th Street
New York, NY 10036
(212) 246-7277
See also: