Saints Peter and Paul Orthodox Church in Jersey City, NJ



Saints Peter and Paul Orthodox Church in Jersey City, NJ. Image 1

The Saints Peter and Paul Orthodox Parish, Jersey City, New Jersey, was founded on March 25, 1907, by the immigrants from the Austro-Hungarian and Russian Empires, as a community of the North American Ecclesiastical Mission. The church building was built in 1860 as a Dutch Reform Church and acquired by the Orthodox Church in 1907. The Church is listed on the State and National Registers of Historic Places and is located in the Paulus Hook Historic District of Jersey City.

Contact info:
109 Grand Street,
Jersey City, NJ