Greek Orthodox Archdiocesan Cathedral of the Holy Trinity, Manhattan


Greek Orthodox Archdiocesan Cathedral of the Holy Trinity, Manhattan. Image 1

The Archdiocesan Cathedral of the Holy Trinity is an institution of the Archdiocese with over 800 families. It includes the Cathedral School, a private school consisting of grades K-8. It has served as the national Cathedral of the Archdiocese since 1962 hosting patriarchs, hierarchs, dignitaries and visitors from throughout the world. The Cathedral congregation invites you to worship and participate in its social services, Bible study, mission and fellowship.

Greek Orthodox Archdiocesan Cathedral of the Holy Trinity, Manhattan. Image 2

Chartered in 1892, the Holy Trinity Church has been serving Greek Orthodox Christians for over a century. The cornerstone for the present building was laid on September 14, 1931 in the presence of Eleanor Roosevelt, representing her husband Governor Franklin D. Roosevelt. Holy Trinity Church was consecrated on October 22, 1933 and designated the Archdiocesan Cathedral of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese in 1962. Today, as it has throughout its history, the Cathedral provides regular divine worship, counseling, Christian education, human services and cultural programs for people who live, work and visit in New York City. The Cathedral outreach includes live broadcasts of the Divine Liturgy every Sunday on television and the Internet, and a full service Library and Bookstore.

based on the GOARCH page
Contact info:
319 East 74th Street,
New York, NY, США