Fort Washington Collegiate Church, Manhattan



Fort Washington Collegiate Church, Manhattan. Image 1

The Fort Washington Collegiate Church at 470 Fort Washington Avenue was built beginning in 1908-09, designed by the firm of Nelson & Van Wagenen. In 1916, it became a full member of the Collegiate Reformed Protestant Dutch Church, along with the Marble, Middle and West End Collegiate Churches. It incorporates the congregations of the Hamilton Grange Reformed Church and the Harlem Reformed Dutch Church

based on Wikipedia page
Contact info:
729 West 181st Street,
New York, NY 10033-4730
See also: