All Saints Episcopal Parish in Hoboken, NJ



Hoboken All Saints Episcopal Church

All Saints Episcopal Parish arose from the consolidation of three Episcopal churches in Hoboken in the early 1980's: St. Paul's (located at 820 Hudson Street) was founded in 1832, Trinity (current worship site at 701 Washington Street) was founded in 1853 and is the oldest continuous congregation in Hoboken and Church of the Holy Innocents (located at Sixth and Willow Streets) which was founded in 1874.
In 1998, All Saints was recognized by the Executive Council of the Episcopal Church as a National Jubilee Center for it's work in urban ministry and serving the poor of the city through a wide and varied set of ministries.
based on citation from the Church website
Contact info:
707 Washington Street,
Hoboken, NJ 07030
See also: